What is ESEC/FSE?
ESEC/FSE is a premier international forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss world-class innovations, trends, experiences, and challenges in the field of software engineering. Held bi-annually, ESEC/FSE brings together experts from academia and industry to exchange the latest research results and trends, as well as their practical application.
Benefits to supporters
- High visibility to a large community of scientists (senior professionals, young researchers, PhD students ...)
- Organization's logo on publicity materials, including: Conference website, proceedings, and program
- Banners at the conference
- Distribute corporate information to attendees
- Free tickets to conference, reception, and banquet (a ~500 EUR value each)
|Stand or table at conference in registration or similar area||Yes||Yes|
|Logo on website and proceedings||Huge||Large||Medium|
|Sole naming rights to one main event (reception, social event, banquett)||Yes|
|Free tickets to conference, banquet, reception||3||2||1|
|Name on conference promotional materials||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|PR material in conference bags (flyers/brochures/pens/pads) suppplied by supporters||Yes||Yes|
We value any kind of support ideas, looking forward to working with you.
Example support roles: Event supporter, Keynote supporter, Best paper award supporter, etc.