This year ESEC/FSE offers a complex and an exciting student program (for PhD students and other young researchers) at an affordable price:
- Main conference - includes all services including welcome reception and banquet
- Technical Briefings Track - whole day event with two parallel sessions
- Doctoral Symposium - whole day event (the last session is closed, available only for students with accepted DS abstracts)
- PhD Working Groups - whole week event parallel to the conference, open for any PhD student and other young researcher working towards PhD degree.
The registration fee for students - called Student Package - covers all of these events, however we kindly ask you to indicate on the registration form (will be available soon) which events are you planning to attend.
The regular Student Package fee is already discounted, however there are further possiblities to reduce your conference costs. On this page, we list the various grants available.
Please look for information about possible grants most suitable for you at:
- SIGSOFT CAPS program (primarily for ACM SIGSOFT members)
- University of Szeged Special Support Grant for PWG participants (primarily for students from Hungary and surrounding countries)
We acknowledge the NSF support for travel grants of students participating in the doctoral
symposium or PhD working groups.
We provide help in finding low-cost student hostel accomodation.